Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Answer to Prayer

Just wanted to share a little prayer that God has answered for us recently. Since Seth is self-employed and Natalie works from home, we spend ALOT of time in the office. We only had one desk and this made it hard for us to get done everything that was needed in a timely and organized fashion. This picture shows just one desk with a table, but it has another corner desk attached to the other side of the table. We also have another desk on the other side of the office. All office furniture was bought used at an awesome discount. God answered our prayers in ways that we did'nt even imagine. It's awesome to know that God cares about us enough to answer our prayers exceedingly above what we could ask or even think!



3 comments:

Leah said...

I forgot about this blog and hadn't checked it in some time, I guess. I really like your new office furniture and I'm sure it has been so nice to have the extra desk/work space!

Grandma Vashti said...

Just thought I would stop by today and tell you I am 'envious' of your wonderful organizational abilities! I should have kept a larger portion!!(-: Love Mom

Aimee said...

So pretty!