Wednesday, July 23, 2008

More Changes

Adrian arranged these flowers with a ribbon for me.
I love how this turned out!
Love this story...

Probably my least favorite arrangement. Seems a little cheesy to have a lifesize picture of yourself in your living room, but this is the room they match...so they stay!
Painted these leaves Almond...
made a big difference! and gave this arrangement a finished look.

Broke down and painted the birdhouse...made it look distressed with some brown paint. Love the finished look. I want to get a white vase (instead of the bright green!) and a new candle...the purple wax peeled right off of this one...otherwise, I really like the changes we've made here.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Love all the pictures! I love to decorate and see how others do it! And...I really want your armoir!!!! Where did you get it????? I need something in my dining room to hide my scrapbook stuff...

NatalieJo said...

Hi Jenny,
Thanks for the comment...I've seen some of your decorating and you do an AWESOME job too.
I actually got the armoir when we lived in Indy...but I cannot remember the name! Seems like it was **Something Fish?!! It was like a warehouse type store, so their furniture was better priced than some! I think Carla/Leah? might of got something there to, so I'll try to ask her...or girls...if you read this, do you remember?

Leah said...

Yes, it was L. Fish Furniture down on the east side off of Washington Street, I believe.

Unknown said...

Thanks ladies!!!

Vicki Clifton said...

Awesome, Natalie. Glad you're doing this blog too. Thanks for the link!

CALISTA said...

I'm glad you added the link to this "personal" blog of yours so I can keep up with this one too! I really enjoyed looking at what you've done with the house, and I love the way you decorate! Keep posting pictures of decorating - it's one of my favoritest things! =)

Grandma Vashti said...

Hi Natalie!!
even though I have seen your changes and love them - - I think this blog is so restful and fun. Thanks for sharing. Love Mom

The Salisburys said...

Yes indeed the armoire came from L. Fish! I really enjoy this blog Natalie! Your house looks like it is straight from a decorating magazine! Love ya girl!